Junior Customer Success (Experience) Manager
Marvel is a SAAS Design Platform looking to grow our Customer Experience (Success) team with the addition of a new Junior Customer Experience Manager.
The Customer Experience team are responsible for training, supporting, nurturing and, ultimately, making our customers successful and happy post sale.
This role is an exciting opportunity to grow within a customer experience / success function, whilst mastering the diverse range of skills associated with that, within a start-up; offering a genuinely awesome place not just to work, but to develop and thrive.
- Driving adoption and successful usage of Marvel by employing a range of strategies
- Supporting the CX team in the set-up and maintenance of new and trial customer accounts
- Responding to customer requests via email and phone
- Helping the team create communication assets (on new features, product updates, use cases etc.)
- Acting as the voice of the customer internally to various other teams including support, engineering and product
- Keeping internal documentation up to date
- Managing a portfolio of customers;
- On-boarding new customers, processing renewals, sending feature / product updates, spotting opportunities for expansion, gathering feedback
Who We're Looking For
You'll be naturally passionate about design, technology and course Marvel! and that will come across in all of your interactions.
Excellent communication skills; the ability to interact appropriately with a range of different users (designers, project managers, developers) and stakeholders both inside and outside of Marvel.
A great CXM will work to gain a strong understanding of their customer's business, goals and workflow in order to articulate how Marvel can support in those goals and to be sure the customer fully realises the value of their investment (ROI) with Marvel.
You Must Be...
Process driven, organised, passionate about great customer service, curious, good attention to detail, multitasker, positive attitude, ability to work with minimal supervision, excellent communication skills
Bonus Points For...
Knowledge of the design process and methodology. Good presentation skills, an understanding of SAAS and subscription based business, Sales Force knowledge, experience of using customer success software, e.g. Intercom, Gainsight, Sales Machine etc.
- 30 Days holiday
- Private Health Care
- 50% off gym membership
- Share options