Junior Web Developer (Marketing)
At Marvel we are on a mission to create an all-in-one design platform that democratises the design process, making it more productive, inclusive and fun. From aspiring creators to professional designers, 1.5 million people across the globe are using Marvel to bring their ideas to life. Over 100,000 organisations access the platform regularly, including employees at over 75% of the Fortune 100.
We're looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our marketing team and create beautiful webpages, micro-sites, campaigns and landing pages as well as working on the main website (which receives millions of page views each month).
You'll be working closely with our senior designers and developers on building our brand and shipping lots of new projects and improvements to existing work to support the core product. That includes maintaining our awesome design system and getting up to speed with modern approaches to design and development.
It's a perfect role for someone looking for their first or second job after an internship or university. Let's chat!
- 1+ year of web development experience
- Wordpress experience a plus
- Fluent in Git
- A keen eye for design, you'll be working with Brand so appreciating harmonious layouts, typography and UX is a must
- A strong portfolio
- 30 days holiday
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- 50% off Virgin active gym membership
- 1 free cinema ticket per week
- Coffee and loads of delicious snacks in the office
- Team socials and activities
- Company holiday once per year