Inside Sales Representative
Marvel (www.marvelapp.com) is a fast growing design and prototyping platform based in London, UK. Around the world, people in schools, start-ups, agencies, and Fortune 500 companies are using Marvel to bring their ideas to life. In the past year we've grown to over 1,000,000 users with 1000 signing up everyday through word of mouth alone. Our loyal community of users love our product (just check out their tweets!), but what you see today is just the beginning. We’re building a platform that serves millions of people - and we need your help
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for Marvel!
You’ll be finding and qualifying high potential leads, and will pass them to an Account Executive to take forward. Your role determines the success and pace of growth of the entire company – developing the pipeline of future paying customers.
We’re building out our sales team from scratch, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth company at a pivotal time.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to take their experience working in bigger SaaS companies and apply it to a fast growing startup where you can shape how Inside Sales is done.
We have a welcoming, supportive and diverse team, and we invest in our people - we are committed to giving you the opportunities and any training you need to succeed.
If this sounds like you then get in touch!
- Market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Qualification of prospects - understanding the prospect’s goals, role and business needs
- Source meetings (in person, phone or web demos) for Enterprise sales but also take our core plan upsells by yourself
- Helping to upsell our existing user base of nearly 1m users.
- Collaboration with sales and the wider customer team
- Ability to implement inside sales processes that work
- Fantastic communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Manage all inbound leads and identify outbound targets using our user analytics
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets, but know the difference between being persuasive and being pushy, always putting the customer experience first
- You’re a team player and fun to be around
- An interest in design is a plus!
- 30 days holiday
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- 50% off Virgin active gym membership
- 1 free cinema ticket per week
- coffee and loads of delicious snacks in the office
- team socials and activities
- Company holiday once per year