Junior Customer Success Manager
Junior CSM Job Description
Reporting into the Head of CX, the Junior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting the CS team in providing implementation and account management services to our clients and managing and nurturing some of the smaller customers.
This entry level role is an exciting opportunity to grow within a customer experience / success function, whilst mastering the wide range of skills associated with that.
- Supporting the CS team in the set-up and maintenance of new and trial customer accounts
- Responding to customer requests via email and phone
- Creating educational and product update materials, decks, email copy and videos in conjunction with the marketing team
- Working with the technical support team and providing low level technical support as required
- Keeping internal documentation up to date
- Managing a portfolio of growth customers;
- processing renewals, invoicing and recording payments, creating and sending feature / product updates, spotting opportunities, gathering user feedback etc.
What We're Looking For
You'll be naturally passionate about design, technology and course Marvel App! and that will come across in all you interactions.
Excellent communication skills; the ability to interact well with all sorts of Marvel App users (designers, project managers, developers) and stakeholders both inside and outside of Marvel.
A great CSM will work to gain a strong understanding of their customer's business, goals and workflow in order to articulate how Marvel can support in those goals and to be sure the customer fully realises the value of their investment (ROI) with Marvel.
This role would probably suit someone with either a SaaS Support background or Sales/Account Management.
Process driven, good attention to detail, confident communicator, multi tasker, positive attitude, ability to work will minimal supervision.
Knowledge of the design thinking process and methodology. Good presentation skills, Sales Force knowledge, experience of using customer success software, like Intercom, Gainsight, Sales Machine etc.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Health insurance
- 50% off Virgin Active
- 1 free cinema ticket each week
- 30 days holiday
- Team & Company Lunches Every Month
We are committed to treating all candidates fairly and with respect, irrespective of their actual or assumed background, disability or any other protected characteristic. We work in a wheelchair friendly office, and if you have a learning difficulty such as dyslexia, a medical condition or individual need - which you believe may affect your performance at interview - we'll be happy to make adjustments to our process to enable you to perform at your best.